Psalm 121! He is always watching you. Our God never sleeps. How amazing! Have Courage:-)





Nobody is in-charge of your life but God, the creator and author of it.

God promotes us, blesses us and ultimately makes our lives worth living. He provides and makes us everything we should be.

I love this Psalm: 121
I look up to the mountains, Does my help come from there? No, my help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth! He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber. Indeed, he who watches over Israel never slumbers or sleeps.
The Lord himself watches over you! The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade. The sun will not harm you by day or the moon at night. The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life.
The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.

Through my walk with God, I have seen Him do great things. I have seen Him do miracles. I have seen Him take trust me with responsibilities that I would not even try to do on my own.
I have seen him build my confidence in Him and elevate me to positions of influence.

I have seen my help come from him and not any person.

Key part of this journey is always saying to Him; let your will be done in my life.

This morning as I spent time in his presence, He reminded me of this Psalm and emphasis is the fact that He never sleeps. He is always watching.

Our trust should be in God always. Our hope and commitment should be in God. People come and go, prophets come and go, jobs come and go….even our parents die and leave us but HE WHO watches over you does not leave you.

Verse 5: The Lord Himself watches over you! The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade.
It is our duty to acknowledge Him, honor Him, trust Him and let Him have control over our lives.
Do not be afraid of anything or anyone. Stand firm in your place as a child of God. Give Him full control over your life. Pray without ceasing (talk to Him continually)

Take Courage. Gods got you and He sees your circumstances and He will be God through it.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yes, I asked my husband out! The beginning of it all

Our second adoption